菊池 ジェイムスJames Kikuchiディレクター
- IT, back office functions, supply chain, life science, contracting
James moved to Japan in 2003 after working a couple of years in the UK as a Sales Engineer
for a Japanese parts manufacturer.
It was in Japan where he started his career in recruitment working for a major global firm
focussing on the technology industry.
He started off as an associate consultant and later was given the responsibility as Director
to lead the growth of the business.
He then expanded his experience at a couple of Japanese recruitment companies to help
start up a new business division and to head up a high class contracting business covering
multiple industries and functions such as accounting, HR, IT, SCM, life sciences,
manufacturing and financial services.
In January of 2022 he joined Randstad Japan as Director of life sciences, professional
services (accounting & finance, HR and legal, compliance and risk) and the regional offices.
James is originally from the UK, is fluent in Japanese and graduated from the University of
London, School of Oriental and African Studies.
- Global Investment Bank / VP, Compliance 2500万円
- American Asset Management Company / Head of Infra 3000万円
- Japanese Investment Bank / VP Head of PMO 2500万円
- Multinational Logistics Company / Director of Technology 2500万円
- American Advertising Company / Head of Talent Acquisition 700万円
- European Logistics Company / Business Development Consultant 800万円
- Global Insurance Company / Senior Project Manager 1300万円