Practice Development Manager : 外資系医療機器メーカー / NASDAQ上場＠山梨 長野
- 年収 500 〜 800万円
- 山梨 長野
Summary of Position
The XXX Practice Development Manager (PDM) will be responsible for generating sales through existing customers and gaining new customers in their assigned territories. Activities will also include assistance in new user Training Days, continuing educational workshops, trade shows and selling related materials and collateral.
The customer must view the PDM as a business partner and value their support and input in their interaction with their practices. The PDM will actively assist all practices in promoting the XXX brand to its patients and other consumers with the assistance of the XXX marketing team.
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets of aligner and iTero, MBO, Operational Plan and Profitability Plan for Japan.
- Responsible for the working with assigned accounts and team within XXX (Japan), including direction, motivation and development of sales plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success.
- Provide all appropriate reporting to the Regional Sales Manager including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
- Responsible for the sales area as ‘their business’ and be willing to take responsibility for its planning and development in what is a high growth business.
- Work closely with co-colleagues to develop a high-performance team in Japan.
Drive the Best Outcomes
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company's products;
- Provide training in product knowledge, selling skills, and territory management, and Align Terms and Conditions of Business.
Evaluation and coaching of co-colleagues through observation during co-travel, frequent feedback and the analysis of data.
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment.
- Provide appropriate training and field coaching as required.
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
- Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental, company goals and comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to set Operational plan for future periods and perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and update Japan Marketing Team of market intelligence and pulses in the market.
- Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for Japanese market.
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
Lock in Key Relationships
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as an XXX provider and current submitters to develop XXX and iTero business.
- Balance the short term operational needs with the long term organizational needs of the business.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies; such as management of Platinum and above accounts as well as opening new accounts and assist customers to achieve sales, distribution and display objectives.
- •Medical, orthodontic, and/or dental sales and/or marketing experience preferred
•Alternatively, background as dental therapist/hygienist and acquired valuable knowledge of the industry and its products
•Excellent oral and written communication skills
•Pride in excelling and self-directed individual.
•Computer knowledge is required.
•4-6 Years sales experience
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have mastered the skill set of a Territory Manager. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
•Strong analytical and business planning skills
•Track record of coaching/developing Sales Representatives
•Capacity to execute marketing plans
•Capacity to manage budgets and expenses
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences.
•Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types
•Ability to function effectively in a high performance team
•Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
- •BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
•A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage.
- 年収 500 〜 800万円
- 外資系企業, 上場企業, 転勤なし, 女性活躍中, 土日祝休み, 完全週休2日制, 年間休日120日以上, 月平均残業時間20時間以内, フレックスタイム制, 未経験可, Ｕ・Ｉターン歓迎, グローバル人材歓迎