Commercial Innovation Associate Director（東京）：大手外資系製薬メーカー
- 年収 1,000 〜 1,800万円
- その他 事務・管理部門
The position holder focuses on the following areas:
• Overseeing distributor and trade channel management with particular attention on streamlining supply channels and harmonizing efforts for smooth and timley supply for the market, leading gross to net activities and assessing financial and account management levers;
• Go-to-Market models, including capability and structure assessment and enabling digital transformation of internal processes to build stronger commercial competencies at our Animal Health Japan;
• Serving as local lead for driving strategic partnership and commercial alliances including establishing alliance management capabilities;
• Leading sales force excellence with standardized metrics, SIP, segmentation & targeting approaches and supporting the digital transition in sales and marketing;
To support these objectives, the Logistics & Distribution Manager and the Commercial Excellence specialist manager will work closely with the position holder reporting directly to him.
In order to achieve these goals with success, the position holder is responsible for the following activities:
- Supply & Trade Channel Management:
• Developing & implementing with success the Wholesaler Strategy in Japan
• Streamlining the internal processes for proper supply, inventory, customer services and reporting.
• Enhancing the alignment between CMO, Logistics, Quality Control and Distribution activities for smooth and timely product deliveries to customers.
• Taking a major role in development and execution of local Commercial Policies with clear eligibility criteria for wholesalers on special pricing, discounts and product rebates.
• Initiating Strategic Partnership with selected wholesalers/distributors and other market players for pro-active competitor management, optimal product supply & resource allocation, as well as data insight and market development.
- Commercial Excellence:
• Define & implement Sales Force Effectiveness strategies, including information on customers, based on a fully functioning MAXX System in the country.
• Define & support Sales Force Development Programs, including training programs based on the required competencies for each function.
• Design and roll-out of Account Management Excellence within Animal Health Japan, including the Consultative Selling process.
• Take the lead in innovation and non-traditional value-added services, being responsible for the roll-out of technical-based consultative selling process at the company and the effective support for the Business Units in launching the volume-based, tailored pricing for end-users (Our Animal Health Partner Program).
• Company-related internal & external communication & PR activities
The position holder is also a member of the Japan Animal Health Leadership Team (LT), and in this role, he actively participates in the strategy development, is aware of the main business initiatives of other functions, contributing effectively to the team decisions and holds partial accountability for the business success of the entire our Animal Health Team in Japan.
- • Minimum University degree. MBA would be considered an advantage.
• Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
• Managerial experience of minimum 3 years.
- Expected Skill Set & Experiences:
• Proven track record of delivering high performance through development and coaching of a multidisciplinary team & demonstrated cross-functional leadership.
• Ability to build up exceptional relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Excellent project management skills and experience.
• Experience in managing logistic and distribution activities.
• High level of energy, enthusiasm and engagement.
• Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
• Business & Financial Acumen, Experience in Pricing
• Project Management - Organize work efforts by prioritizing tasks, using resources optimally. Establishes appropriate work flow and effective communication between the members of the project team.
• Business Development Strategy and Execution - Actualise and execute account strategy by identifying, pursuing, evaluating and executing value creating business development opportunities.
• Customer and Market Insights Uses in depth knowledge of market dynamics and understanding of the broader market trends (locally, regionally and globally) to identify strategic access opportunities.
• Negotiation and Contracting Demonstrates the ability to negotiate with outside parties to develop highly collaborative, mutually beneficial agreements
• Productive Communication Demonstrates the ability to deliver effective and influential presentations that are tailored to the target audience
• Problem solving - Gathers and analyzes data and effectively responds to new, complex or problematic situations; creates solutions that drive value for us and our customers, incorporating innovative approaches where relevant.
- その他 事務・管理部門
- 年収 1,000 〜 1,800万円
- 外資系企業, 転勤なし, 女性活躍中, 服装自由, 土日祝休み, 完全週休2日制, 年間休日120日以上, フレックスタイム制, 語学力を活かす, グローバル人材歓迎