Field service & Project engineer：大手外資系制御機器リーディングカンパニー（～850万程度）仕事No. 60972-13
1. Project execution and control
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and company policies.
Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
2. Planning and scheduling
- Ensures safely, timely and cost-effective planning of on-site technicians in accordance with
contract, trouble and/or single service requests, collaborate with feeder factory.
- Prepares necessary safety, technical and instruction documentation/report in accordance with our safety procedures and legal requirements.
3. Field Activities
- Commissioning activity for newly sold products and service/trouble shooting for our install base utilizing 3rd party field engineers.
4. Customer Communication
Appropriate, timely communication and handling of claims with the customer.
- Prepares any site work according to customer’s unique work environment.
- Considers various methods in which to improve the productivity for his own task and that of the entire team.
- ・Understanding on importance of Integrity, Health, Safety and Environment
・At least 3 years experiences of engineer and/or project management in the industrial area
・Knowledge of electrical product like frequency converter, PLC (preferred)
・Knowledge of documentation and drawing related to electrical
・Basic knowledge of documentation and drawing related to mechanical
・Capability of pressure self-management and leader ship
- ・Native Japanese
・English proficiency both in written and oral （TOEIC700 Level）
・Japanese driver license
- 年収600 ～ 850万円