I grew up in a small city in the UK and completed my degree in Audio Engineering in Liverpool and my final year in Melbourne Australia. In Australia I made many friends who came from all parts of Asia. It was during this time that I decided I wanted to experience working in Japan after graduating.
I arrived in Japan in 2009 and began my career in recruitment shortly after in 2011. I have over 6 years experience supporting bilingual Japanese professionals in disciplines such as SCM, Procurement, Logistics and QA/Engineering.
Some of the most exciting positions in the market that I have successfully filled:
- Vice President Production (Leather goods & accessories company)
- Procurement Senior Manager (World's #1 Smartphone/PC manufacturer)
- Supply Chain Manager (Global US FMCG Company)
- Operations Manager (US Agriculture company)
- Materials Engineer (World's #1 Smartphone/PC manufacturer)
Within the manufacturing industry I specialize in supporting bilingual professionals in the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Engineering & QA/QC
Changing your job is a big decision. A successful job change requires accurate information of the market and commitment from everyone involved in the process. I am here to help you make this informed decision that will successfully take your work life to the next step